The capital of Adendali, and is the seat of power in the region.
- mostly stone and wood (oak)
- clear division of class seen by the state of the buildings (upper class structures better maintained than lower)
- rugged and built to last, with little design work in the architecture compared to elven and dwarven buildings.
- cobblestone paths
- surrounding land is rather ‘tame’ with a lot of flat land and many established roads throughout the region
Locations within Vallure:
- Temple of Desztus
- Tall Chair, a tavern owned by a halfling and often frequented by dignitaries and other important peoples.
- King’s residence, a single large building/keep in the south of the city
- Artisan’s district
- Blunt Chisel, a tavern of the working class
- Halfling Library, comfortable with food and drink served in a homely setting
- Gaelick’s residence, located within the lower-middle class district